Enhance the power of PrEP’s protection
PrEP or Pre-exposure Prophylaxis, is a pill that helps individuals stay safe from HIV infection when taken exactly as prescribed. Follow these precautions while taking PrEP for increased safety.
Precautions to follow:
- Remember to take PrEP under a doctor's supervision
- Take PrEP exactly as advised by your doctor (irregular adherence to PrEP decreases its protection)
- Avoid over the counter purchases or sharing with friends
- Use condoms to protect yourself from other sexually transmitted infections (STIs), as PrEP only protects against HIV
- See you doctor every three months to receive a check-up and support as you take PrEP
PrEP can make
Take the first step towards ensuring your safety. Get started on PrEP today.Start now
Reach out to us
Our Helpline: +91 7397313873 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a call
C-11 (Upper Ground Floor),
Green Park Extension,
New Delhi - 110016
Your information is 100% safe with us.
We will never contact you or send messages for any other purpose.